Cincinnati Executive & Professionals Addiction Program
Drug & Alcohol Rehab for Executives in Cincinnati
One of the main things stopping working individuals from seeking help for their drug or alcohol problems is their work. People operating in high-level positions or working in demanding industries often don’t have the time to take a month or two off to disconnect and be admitted to a rehab facility. Additionally, many professionals are high-functioning addicts and don’t think they need professional intervention.
At Cedar Oaks Wellness Center, our Cincinnati-based team strives to provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment to everyone who needs it, including working professionals and executives. Our treatment plans can be tailored to your unique needs, including your work schedule, and we provide designated times to allow you to access your electronics for work reasons. Thanks to our executive program, you can achieve professional success and sobriety without having to sacrifice what’s important.
Learn more about how we cater our rehab programs to executives and professionals by calling our team today at (513) 780-5201, or fill out our online form. We’re ready to walk alongside you as you begin your journey.
What is Executive Drug & Alcohol Rehab?
Our executive program offers alcohol and drug addiction treatments that are designed to serve working professionals and executives, from CFOs and doctors to pilots and HR professionals. We understand how important your job is to you and can offer you confidential treatment, access to phones and computers for work purposes, and opportunities to gain job-oriented life skills.
From detox to group and individual therapy to relapse prevention, we’re able to help you at whatever stage you’re at in your recovery, and we treat a wide range of drug addictions. We also take nutrition seriously and incorporate nutritional counseling into your treatment plan.
Other activities we offer include:
- Art therapy classes
- Mindfulness meditation
- Peer and family support groups
- Recovery coaching
- Yoga classes
Professionals We Serve
Executives and people in professional positions have many daily responsibilities that can take a toll on their health over time, which is why many feel tempted to relax at the end of a long day with a few drinks or use drugs to take the pressure off. But once a habit forms, it can be difficult to quit without professional help, which is where our executive program comes in.
Our team is proud to offer a program that specifically serves individuals struggling with addiction and the pressures of their working environment. Some professionals we serve include:
- Executives and CEOS: Running a business is a lot of work and comes with the pressure to succeed and do right by your stakeholders and employees, which is why it’s no surprise that many executives abuse drugs and alcohol. Because many CEOs and business owners are high functioning, they may not think they need professional help until their lives begin to crumble. Our team is here to remind you that anyone can develop an addiction and there is no shame in admitting you have a problem.
- Lawyers: According to the American Bar Association, as many as one in five lawyers has a drinking problem. Lawyers also experience higher levels of stress, anxiety, and depression due to their high-stress working environment, all of which can drive an individual to drink or abuse drugs and develop an addiction.
- Medical Professionals: Countless doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals develop addictions because of work stress and accessibility to narcotics and medications. Being under the influence on the job can also put patients’ lives at risk and lead to serious legal consequences. If you’re in the healthcare or medical profession, our executive program may be just what you need to get sober and back to work safely.
- Pilots: Being a pilot comes with many unique stressors, including long flying hours and the pressure that comes with keeping passengers safe. Unfortunately, some abuse drugs and alcohol to cope, which can be extremely dangerous if they attempt to operate machinery while under the influence. Our executive program can address these stressors and help you return to work so you can operate as your best self.
- Other Professionals: Anyone can become burdened by the stresses of work and turn to alcohol and drugs to cope with day-to-day life, from HR professionals to marketing directors to entertainment industry agents. Additionally, drinking culture is ingrained in many American offices and is seen as a way to bond with employers and coworkers. Whatever your industry may be, we can tailor our program to meet your specific needs and goals.
Programs Tailored to Accommodate Your Every Need
At Cedar Oaks Wellness Center, our team understands that as a professional, it’s important you stay up to date with developments at work and be available to your coworkers and direct reports. Many professionals recognize they have drug or alcohol problems but don’t seek help because they feel they can’t take time away from work.
Fortunately, our executive program solves this issue by accommodating your every working need. It’s possible to get the help you need for your addiction while also not having to sacrifice your work. At our campus, we have a dedicated area where executives and professionals can access their electronics at designated times of the day to keep up with their business. You don’t have to worry about missing an important email during your time with us.
Call our Cincinnati team today to learn about our executive program and whether you qualify at (513) 780-5201. We take a holistic, individualized approach to drug and alcohol addiction recovery.